1. Order your custom made belarteSTUDIO wallpaper online.
2. Recieve your order within 2-3 working days.
3. Make sure you have all the necessary tools.
4. Read the instructions carefully.
5. Prepare the wall - clean, smooth and even surface.
6. Find your wall type and start accordingly.
7. Cut the individual strips. Note that they are printed in different directions.
8. Lay out your roll from left to right & check your design. They are numbered both rolls & strips.
9. Use a level to make a vertical line at the edge of the first strip. Important that it is straight.
10. Glue a thin layer of Non-Woven glue directly at the wall. Just slightly more than for one strip at the time.
11. Place your first strip align with your line and get rid of any air bubbles.
12. Glue for the second strip and place edge to edge with the first one as tight as possible.
13. Roll the edges to get rid of any glue and to make it as invisible as possible.
14. When two strips is up just repeat the same until finished.
15. Wipe away any leftovers from the glue with a damp sponge.
16. Cut the excessive amount of wallpaper at top, bottom and sides. Use a straight edge to cut against - always with a very sharp knife.