Tips & Trix
- Make sure you have a clean, smooth and even surface in one solid color.
- The seams should be put tight together - edge to edge
- Take as little glue as possible to avoid seams slipping.
- Carefully take away glue on the wallpaper with a sponge directly
- We recommend you paint dark color under dark wallpaper and light color under light wallpaper
- Please check so you have roll 1, 2, 3 and length 1, 2, 3 counted from the left in order
- Make sure to check that the wallpaper matches its design to avoid discrepancies before wallpapering.
- For black designs you can use a charcoal pencil to darken the white edges of the paper the best possible result. This should be done before you roll out the wallpaper.